I was told that what I wanted would blow over and make too much noise. So I now have a very nice warm place to keep my fragile plants. Maybe I can enjoy Angel Trumpets in bloom this winter as well as my orchids. When the wind is howling and cold as ice cubes I can be snug and warm and enjoying a little bit of blooms, fragrance and greenry this winter. I even had my weather vane put up!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
bit of green in the desert
I was told that what I wanted would blow over and make too much noise. So I now have a very nice warm place to keep my fragile plants. Maybe I can enjoy Angel Trumpets in bloom this winter as well as my orchids. When the wind is howling and cold as ice cubes I can be snug and warm and enjoying a little bit of blooms, fragrance and greenry this winter. I even had my weather vane put up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment